about Free Know-how for Academics: Clipart, Maps, and Meals will cowl the newest and most present advice as regards the world. door slowly so that you perceive competently and appropriately. will buildup your data dexterously and reliably
Good morning from Maine, the place it appears that evidently winter is right here to remain. A few the native ski mountains are open, a skinny layer of ice seems on most of the ponds round my home, and I’ve to put on much more layers to bike exterior. Like a lot of you, I’ve had the previous few days off to loosen up and be with household. That can proceed this weekend after we go for a stroll and search for our Christmas tree. I hope you’ve an equally pleasurable weekend.
In case you’re enthusiastic about supporting my work right here at FreeTech4Teachers.com and PracticalEdTech.com, my e-book, 50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions is 20% off for the remainder of the month whenever you use this hyperlink.
These have been the most well-liked posts of the week:
1. Two nice methods to create easy and targeted web sites
2. Over 70,000 ClipArts and Photographs for College students
3. Learn how to Add Descriptions to Google Drive Folders
4. Watch out for this e mail rip-off pretending to be from YouTube help
5. Maps and movies in regards to the origin of Thanksgiving meals
6. Two nice mapping instruments on the Felt Mapping Platform
7. A Thanksgiving scrap-hunting lesson and bookmarking tip
50 Suggestions for Tech Tuesday!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech e-newsletter comes out each Sunday night time and Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the most well-liked posts of the week from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has over 43,000 subscribers who watch my brief video tutorials on a variety of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been tweeting like @rbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In case you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of training, you’ll be able to comply with me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In case you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.
I want the article kind of Free Know-how for Academics: Clipart, Maps, and Meals provides keenness to you and is helpful for including collectively to your data
Free Technology for Teachers: Clipart, Maps, and Food